Application Guide Without Service Fee Guide you how to apply for studying in Xuzhou Medical University & Study in
2017 Admission Brochure for Pre-medical Program
Xuzhou Medical University, situated in Xuzhou, Jiangsu Province (one of richest and most powerful province of China), it is an institution of higher education under the direct administration of Jiangsu Provincial Government. Established in 1958, XZMU has now become the center of medical education, medical service and medical research in the north of Jiangsu Province as well as in the whole Huaihai Economic Zone. The university has 14 affiliated hospitals, 24 undergraduate programs, and more than 11,000 students, of which around 350 are international students from nearly 40 countries.
I. Duration: 6 months
Social practice, Introduction to China, Introduction to Sociology, Advanced Mathematics, Medical Physics, Medical Chemistry, Medical Biology, Tai Chi, etc.
2.Sightseeing trip organized by the university.
III. Admission Qualifications
1. 18-21 years old with physical and mental health.
2. Applicants must have senior high school diploma or above, all grades should meet admission standards.
3. English proficiency: If the official language is English, the grades should meet admission standards. If not, the IELTS score at least 5.5, or the relevant certificates of English as the working and learning language for university study.
4. Applicants shall abide by the laws of China and the regulations of XZMU.
IV. Application and Registration Time
Application time: 1st October, 2016-15th January, 2017
Registration time: According to the time stipulated in the admissio letter.
V. Application Procedures
1. Applicants could download the Application Form of XZMU from the website: http://xzmc.admissions.cn/
2. Applicants should submit Application Form, Foreigner Physical Examination Form, passport copy, highest school diploma and transcripts to School of International Education by email or post.
3. School of International Education will select the outstanding applicants according to application materials and admission scheme. Applicants will get E-offer in two weeks after submitting application materials. After that applicants should pay 20% tuition fee as admission deposit which can be offset as tuition fee after registration in XZMU.
4. Confirming the admission deposit, XZMU will process and post Visa Application Form (JW 202) and original Admission Letter to the applicants.
5. Applicants should bring Admission Letter, JW 202 Form and all required documents to the Embassy/Consulate of the People’s Republic of China to apply for X1 visa to study in China.
6. Applicants register at School of International Education with original Admission Letter, Foreigner Physical Examination Form and Visa Application Form (JW202) at fixed time on Admission Letter. Failing to register within two weeks, it will be regarded as automatic withdrawal, and admission deposit is not refundable.
VI. Graduation and Registration
Completing all the courses of preparatory program, students must participate in the graduation examination. The qualified students will get graduation certifications and be allowed to apply for undergraduate program of M.B.B.S. or Rehabilitation Medicine in XZMU.
Applicants must select the future major at the beginning of preparatory program, but after finishing the preparatory program applicants still have one opportunity to change the major application. In this case, applicants must be corresponding to the requirements of admission notice in the current year, and XZMU will decide whether the application is approved according to student’s transcript and comprehensive ability.
XZMU will give priority to recommend or provide well-performed students to all kinds of scholarship.
VII. Fees (CNY)
Registration fee: 400 (pay at registration)
Tuition fee: 12 000/ program
Hostel fee: 4 600/person/year (double room)
Others: university will help all students go through all procedures such as physical examination, residence permit and insurance. Students have to pay required fees to the acceptors during all procedures. All fees are not refundable and their use can’t be changed.
Add: School of International Education, Xuzhou Medical University
209 Tongshan Road, Xuzhou, Jiangsu, P.R.China
Zip code: 221004
Tel: +86 15810086985
Xuzhou Medical University Homepage: http://xzmc.admissions.cn/
1. For more information, please visit http://xzmc.admissions.cn/
2. Xuzhou Medical University keeps the right to adjust the information without prior notice.
3. Please contact School of International Education of Xuzhou Medical University for more specifics.