Application Guide Without Service Fee Guide you how to apply for studying in Xuzhou Medical University & Study in
2017 Admission Brochure for Undergraduate Program of Nursing
I. Duration: 4 years
Introduction to Nursing, Basic Nursing ,Internal Nursing, Surgery Nursing, Pediatrics Nursing, Emergency Nursing, Gynecological Nursing, Gerontological Nursing, Psychiatric and Nental Health Nursing ,Nursing Administration, Chinese Traditional Nursing, etc.
III. Admission Qualifications
1. 18-20 years old with physical and mental health.
2. Applicants must have senior high school diploma or above, all grades should meet admission standards.
3. English proficiency: If the official language is English, the grades should meet admission standards. If not, the IELTS score at least 5.5, or the relevant certificates of English as the working and learning language for university study.
4. Applicants shall abide by the laws of China and the regulations of XZMU.
IV. Application and Registration Time
Application time: 1st December, 2016-31st July, 2017
Registration time: According to the time stipulated in the admission letter.
V. Application Procedures
1. Applicants could download the Application Form of XZMU from the website: http://xzmc.admissions.cn/
2. Applicants should submit Application Form, Foreigner Physical Examination Form, passport copy, highest school diploma and transcripts to School of International Education by email or post.
3. School of International Education will select the outstanding applicants according to application materials and admission scheme. Applicants will get E-offer in two weeks after submitting application materials. After that applicants should pay 20% tuition fee as admission deposit which can be offset as tuition fee after registration in XZMU.
4. Confirming the admission deposit, XZMU will process and post Visa Application Form (JW 202) and original Admission Letter to the applicants.
5. Applicants should bring Admission Letter, JW 202 Form and all required documents to the Embassy/Consulate of the People’s Republic of China to apply for X1 visa to study in China.
6. Applicants register at School of International Education with original Admission Letter, Foreigner Physical Examination Form and Visa Application Form (JW202) at fixed time on Admission Letter. Failing to register within two weeks, it will be regarded as automatic withdrawal, and admission deposit is not refundable.
VI. Fees (CNY)
Registration fee: 400 (pay at registration)
Tuition fee: 30,000/academic year
Hostel fee: 4,600/person/academic year (double room)
Others: university will help all students go through all procedures such as physical examination, residence permit and insurance. Students have to pay required fees to the acceptors during all procedures. All fees are not refundable and their use can’t be changed.
Students complete the whole undergraduate study, and meet all the requirements of Bachelor’s Degree Granting Regulations, shall be awarded the Bachelor of Science.
Add: School of International Education, Xuzhou Medical University 209 Tongshan Road, Xuzhou, Jiangsu, P.R. China
Zip code: 221004
1. For more information, please visit http://xzmc.admissions.cn/
2. Xuzhou Medical University keeps the right to adjust the information without prior notice.
3. Please contact School of International Education of Xuzhou Medical University for more specifics.