Application Guide Without Service Fee Guide you how to apply for studying in Xuzhou Medical University & Study in
The Special Scholarship for Nursing Studies of Xuzhou Medical University
Xuzhou Medical University (XZMU) has set up the “The Special Scholarship for Nursing Studies” for international students in order to promote the development of higher education of international students.
CATEGORIES OF APPLICANTS:
Qualified and Excellent foreign students who wish to undertake full time study in the program of Nursing Studies in Xuzhou Medical University.
CRITERIA & Requirement
1. Application qualification: Refer to Enrollment Prospectus of Nursing Studies Program.
2. Applicants cannot be recipients of other scholarships offered by government, University or other organizations simultaneously.
3. The students are obliged to complete the required study and obtain the degree granted by XZMU. If the student quits the study due to his/her personal reasons, XZMU has the right demand the student to refund all the issued scholarship, and terminate his/her scholarship qualification.
CONDITIONS OF SCHOLARSHIP
1. Scholarship for New Students (First year at admission)
1.1 First-class scholarship: CNY 30000, 3 seats.
1.2 Second-class scholarship: CNY 15000, 6 seats.
1.3 Third-class scholarship: CNY 10000, 12 seats.
2. Scholarship for Undergraduate Students (Second to fourth year)
2.1 First-class scholarship: CNY 30000
Top 8% of all students.
2.2 Second-class scholarship: CNY 15000
Another 15% of all students.
2.3 Third-class scholarship: CNY 10000
Remaining 30% of all students.
Tuition of Nursing Studies Program: CNY 30000 per year.
1. Log on to the website (http://xzmc.admissions.cn/).
2. Download the application form and fill in.
3. Send all documents to: email@example.com
(1)Scanned copy of the passport.
(2)Highest diploma/degree certificate. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English.
(3)Academic transcripts: Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English.
(4)Physical Examination form for Foreigners.
(6)Other relevant documents according to the admission teacher.
Please Note: Submitted documents will not be returned regardless of the result of application.
Xuzhou Medical University, School of International Education:
Address: No.209, Tongshan Road, Xuzhou, Jiangsu, P.R. China.
Tel: +86 15810086985